Arma3 Exile Rules
- Respect the Admins. Their word is final!
- If you have an issue with anything an admin has said or done, feel free to bring it up on the forums.
- They work hard and take time away from their gaming experience to help keep the servers running smooth for you.
- Refusal to follow admin instructions can and will result in a ban.
- Do not bother admins with a situation you can fix yourself.
- Any decisions made by admins are done so at their discretion and to be respected.
- NO PVP!
- NO raiding of other players bases.
- Hacking, bug exploiting and scripting on our server is not tolerated,this will result in a instant and unappealable permanent ban.
- Duping items is not tolerated, this will result in a instant and unappealable permanent ban also.
- Combat logging is not tolerated.
- Abusive or racist behavior to ANYONE in the server will not be tolerated.
- Jokes are acceptible but don't go overboard.
- English only in side chat (with the exception of needing an admin we will try to translate if possible).
- Shooting into a safezone is not tolerated.
- Please be respectful of other players.
- No THEFT from dead players, other players missions, bases or unlocked vehicles this will result in a ban.
- No asking for stuff from admins (handouts, free stuff, TPâ€™s, etc..) will result in a kick, warning or ban.
- Do not leave vehicles within 1km of major traders safe zones.
- These may be unlocked and or taken to junkyard after a restart.
- Vehicles sent to junkyard will stay there unti'll the player retrieves or 10 day deletion.
- No more than 2 air units and 3 land units are allowed per base for storage outside of the Virtual Garage.
- You can store vehicles in the Virtual Garage if you want more vehicles.
- Please remove items from your vehicle before placing in Virtual Garage.
- Any vehicles outside this limit will be deleted and or moved to junkyard if not sold or stored.
- Vehicles parked on Exile or EBM objects are done so AT YOUR OWN RISK!
- We will not refund vehicles for falling through objects, or blowing up on EBM/Exile objects.
- Vehicles will be deleted after 10 days if not used.
- One flag per player. If you build a second one, ask for an admin to remove the correct one.
- Do not build on or so as to block roads.
- The base should not be on the road and vehicles should be able to pass under it if built over the road.
- Do not build in towns, near high loot areas such as office buildings, airport hangars or military installations.
- At least 5oom from player spawn points and 200m from towns.
- Flag poles block loot from spawning at these locations.
- At least 500m from other players base unless you have the consent to do so.
- Building in gas stations is allowed as long as all of other rules are adhered to and the gas pumps are accessible to helicopters and ground vehicles of other players.
- Bases will be deleted after 15 days if the flag payment is missed.
- We are not responsible if you wait till the last day to pay and your base despawns.
- If a base becomes a problem it may be deleted or altered at admin discretion.
- All missions MUST be claimed in Side Chat and Marked on map (in side).
- All missions MUST be claimed when the player is no further than 1.5 kilometers from the objective.
- Failure to meet these 3 requirments will result in forfeiture of the mission.
- If two players contest the same mission the decision is made by the player who claimed first in Side Chat.
- No more than 1 armed vehicle be it air or land is allowed on a single mission.
- Stealing from or refusing to leave another players mission will result in a ban.